Marketing - Undergraduate Minor
|MKTG courses 2||12|
|Additional credits from any College of Business prefix (including MKTG)||6|
HRTM 301 Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Marketing may be substituted.
- As soon as you consider a minor in Marketing, visit the Department of Marketing, Business Complex, room 209 to arrange a consultation with a Marketing Faculty member for guidance and a suggested plan of study for the minor.
- All courses must be upper-division (300 level or above).
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for the 18 credits must be earned.
- At least 12 credits for the minor must be completed at NMSU.
- This minor is not open to majors in the Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies and the Bachelor of Applied Studies.