Military Science - Undergraduate Minor

The minor in Military Science is administered by the Department of Military Science (Army ROTC) in the College of Arts and Sciences. To obtain a minor in Military Science a student must complete a total of 19 credits, all of which must be upper division. A grade of C- or better must be obtained for each course. The only credits in which a grade of S will be accepted is M SC 350 Cadet Summer Training Advanced Course. Students should contact the Department of Military Science to obtain additional information.