Agricultural and Extension Education - Graduate Minor

A graduate student who wishes to minor in AXED, while majoring in another academic program, should select an advisor from the AXED Graduate Faculty. A student minoring in AXED must complete at least nine credit hours of approved courses in the AXED department. A copy of the minor program must be approved by the AXED department head. Contact an advisor in AXED.