Advertising - Undergraduate Minor
|MKTG 303||Principles of Marketing||3|
|MKTG 311V||Consumer Behavior||3|
|MKTG 314||Advertising Strategy||3|
|MKTG 449||Promotion Management||3|
|Additional credits from any College of Business prefix (including MKTG)||6|
- As soon as you consider a minor in Marketing, visit the Department of Marketing, Business Complex, room 209 to arrange a consultation with a Marketing Faculty member for guidance and a suggested plan of study for the minor.
- All courses must be upper-division (300 level or above).
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for the 18 credits must be earned.
- At least 12 credits for the minor must be completed at NMSU.
- This minor is not open to majors in the Bachelor of Individualized Studies and the Bachelor of Applied Studies.