The Business Management program is designed to prepare students for entry-level supervisory or management positions or entrepreneurship opportunities. A broad-based business foundation in accounting/bookkeeping and general management along with practical application, technology and general education courses, prepares students for a wide range of careers.
Graduates of this program will:
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate legal and ethical principles in business and apply them to organizational decision making in a socially responsible manner.
- Explain relevant theories and principles associated within the business environment.
- Explain the principal concepts, theories, and practices in the functional areas of business, including accounting, marketing, finance, economics, and management.
- Analyze information using critical thinking and decision-making skills to make informed business decisions.
- Utilize business computer applications to produce business documents and for quantitative business analysis.
- Apply your knowledge, skills, and abilities to a work environment.
Career & Technology Division
New Mexico State University Alamogordo
2400 N. Scenic Drive
Alamogordo, NM 88310