New Mexico State University Alamogordo has a strong online education initiative including online degree programs. There are also many additional courses offered online. All courses offered in either the online or hybrid format have gone through an extensive review utilizing the Quality Matters™ Specific Review Standards. In addition, all faculty teaching online courses have had training specific to the theory of online education.
Our online courses are engaging and high quality. They prepare students to continue their education or to enter the workforce.
The online programs at NMSU-A allow students to complete their education anywhere in the world.
Course options are available in all online programs so there is never a need to attend a face-to-face class on campus. There may be synchronous sessions, but those will always be virtual and identified at the beginning of the course.
Start at NMSU-A with an Associate of Arts or a PreBusiness Associate degree and continue with 100% online programs at NMSU Las Cruces to earn a bachelor’s degree.
The following programs can be taken 100% online:
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Associate of Science Degree
- Business Management Associate of Applied Science (Accounting/Bookkeeping)
- Business Management Associate of Applied Science (General Management)
- Business Management Associate of Applied Science (Administrative Support)
- Criminal Justice Associate Degree
- Leadership Certificate
- Paralegal Studies Associate of Applied Science
- Legal Assistant Certificate
- NM General Education Common Core Certificate
- Prebusiness Associate Degree
New Mexico State University Alamogordo
2400 N. Scenic Drive
Alamogordo, NM 88310
Director of Online Quality Assurance:
Learning Technology Center