EDLT 2110. Integrating Technology with Teaching
3 Credits (3)
Considers impact of technology on communication and knowledge development; engages students in the design of technology-integrated lessons with a constructivist approach.
Prerequisite: ENGL 1110G.
- Students will demonstrate a sound understanding of technology operations and concepts.
- Students will plan and design effective learning environments and experiences supported by technology.
- Students will implement curriculum plans that include methods and strategies for applying technology to maximize learning.
- Students will apply technology to facilitate a variety of effective assessment and evaluation strategies.
- Students will use technology to enhance their productivity and professional practice.
- Students will better understand the social, ethical, legal, and human issues surrounding the use of technology on PreK-12 schools and apply that knowledge into future practice.