NMSU Grants: The Testing Center upholds the mission, vision and core values of NMSU Grants; through, testing services offered by providing responsible quality assurance testing for the faculty, students, and community members.
- Accuplacer: College Board Assessment for College Placement, including remote proctoring
- ACT Work Keys - ACT National Career Readiness Exam - Certificate
- College Proctored Exams; all NMSU class exams, including remote proctoring for non-NMSU exams
- GED - Pearson VUE GED Testing Service for the High School Equivalency
- Hi-Set - Educational Testing Service for the High School Equivalency
- Pearson VUE IBT Site: Professional Licensure and Certification Exams
- Prometric IBT SITE for the ASE: Professional Certification in Automotive Service of Excellence
- HESI Assessment - RN entrance exam for NMSU School of Nursing BSN program
- FREE TO NMSU GRANTS STUDENTS: HESI Practice Test - RN entrance exam
For more information, call us at (505) 287-6691 or stop by Martinez Hall room 125. To set up a proctor request or see the hours of operation visit our webpage at https://grants.nmsu.edu/testing-center/.