Educational Administration (Higher Ed.) - Graduate Minor

Master's students may earn a minor in educational administration, with a focus in Higher Education Administration, by passing three of the listed classes below.

How to Apply

Students wishing to obtain the minor should contact ELA Doctoral Programs Coordinator at

Minimum Grade Requirement

Students must earn a minimum "B-" grade in all required coursework. Students who receive a grade of "C+" or below will be required to retake the course.

Prefix Title Credits
ELAD 563Higher Education Administration3
or ELAD 582 Community College Administration
ELAD 550Higher Education Law3
ELAD 555Higher Education Finance and Funding3
ELAD 540Management of Student Services in Higher Education3