Education (Educational Learning Technologies) - Master of Arts (Online)
The Master of Arts in Education (Educational Learning Technologies – EDLT) is 30 credits, 100% online, and is designed for educators who:
- are already licensed K12 teachers,
- work in higher education,
- or who wish to be e-developers in a variety of contexts
This program prepares educators for 21st century teaching and learning in blended and fully online environments. The program covers integrating best practices in curriculum and instruction, culturally responsive teaching, online learning/educational technology, online pedagogy, and curriculum development for blended and online delivery using emerging technologies.
- Additional information regarding the Endorsement as an Information Technology Coordinator can be found at the New Mexico Public Education Department.
- Many specialized courses are not offered every semester. Please check with your advisor to plan accordingly
- For additional information about the program, visit the EDLT program website
|EDUC 518||Technology and Pedagogy||3|
|EDLT 528||Foundations of Learning Design & Technology||3|
|EDLT 560||Fostering Online Learning Communities||3|
|EDLT 561||Social Media in Blended and Online Learning Environments||3|
|EDLT 573||Culturally Responsive Teaching with Technology||3|
|EDLT 575||Designing and Organizing Online Learning Environments||3|
|EDLT 577||Online Teaching and Learning||3|
|EDLT 578||Design and Delivery of Webconferences and Webinars||3|
|Choose or Transfer One Elective 2||3|
|Critical Digital Literacy||3|
|Universal Design in Online Course Design||3|
|Curriculum and Pedagogy I||3|
|Research in Curriculum and Pedagogy||3|
Students will consult with an EDLT advisor on the program of study.
Electives might include EDUC 519 for students who plan to continue with a doctoral program, EDLT 592 Directed Studies, or other approved EDUC/EDLT 500 level course.