DACC offers five noncredit programs focusing on building the skills of the local workforce.
• Adult Education imparts the basic skills and general knowledge needed to undertake job-related training.
• Community Education provides courses for those who wish to upgrade their skills to get back in the workforce, change jobs, or advance in their jobs.
• Customized Training delivers courses requested by managers for their personnel.
• The Small Business Development Center assists owners of existing businesses and start-ups.
• The Truck Driving Academy trains drivers so they can get on the road and start earning money.
More information about any of these programs can be accessed from the menu to the left.